Tuesday, April 22, 2008

1968 - Sandy and Nobuko at confirmation


Sandy and Nobuko on one of the events around Sandy's confirmation. Which truly seems like non-Jewish event. But it is or was. I had my hair done, I remember not being happy with it but realized that I had failed to explain or understand what was going to happen. I liked that yellow drop waist dress, it had an interesting fabric. Nobuko, as usual, is with the program. Taken in the old sanctuary of Temple B'nai Israel in Sacramento. That room has been completely redone (see earlier in this blog)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

keyword ranking tool seo packages backlinks getting backlinks

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just would like to give you a big thumbs up for your excellent info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

[url=http://xrumergeek.com]seo service[/url]

Anonymous said...

You're so interesting! I don't suppose I have read through a single thing like this before. So nice to discover another person with unique thoughts on this subject matter. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This site is one thing that is needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!

[url=http://truebluepokies4u.com]view more information here[/url]