Thursday, February 7, 2008

1967 - Cowell College


On to 1967 for hints of things to come. I have to admit then when I went through these slides, I discarded many slides of unidentified college campuses. My father always loved to visit college campuses and he was always interested that we should be interested. But there were a bunch that I didn't recognize.

But this one, I do. Cowell College of UCSC in 1966 or 1967 (University of California, Santa Cruz). Near Aptos. My father always loved this place and, in this case, I agreed with him. He thought i should go there and I did too. It's brand new in this picture. The grass is in but not all of the landscaping. Cowell College was one of the original 4 colleges, ( eventually went to another once, Crown College)

We are here taking a visit, I think that's Pam in the corner

No comments: