Tuesday, September 4, 2007

1962 - Ginsburghs and Beittels in Santa Cruz Mountains



The Ginsburgh and Beittel families got together frequently, for Thanksgiving and for some summer outings. They have remained close friends and we recently mourn the loss of Dan Beittel.

This was a visit to a small amusement park (likely long gone) in the Santa Cruz mountains.

Besides the usual
Sandy age 10
Charlie age 8
Pam age 3

The Beittel kids are (please correct if I have the ages off)
Mark age 7
June age 5
Lynn age 4

And the moms in this picture, Claire and Sue Beittel.

What a passle of kids. Fro left to right
Sandy, Pam, Mark Charlie June, Lynn

There is a lot of height in the Beittel family but you can see how miniature Pam looks here, there's only one year difference between her and Lynn in the pink and red dress. I remember that "Brahms" sweatshirt, it was very cool IMO.

1 comment:

Oreo said...

I never remember us ever going to a park like that. Of course, I never remember us doing anything besides Thanksgiving with the Beittels. I remember going to a park one time with Sue. Can't remember why it was just the two of us. I remember because she made us a picnic lunch and it was salami and pickle sandwiches. I had never had one like that and I was impressed at the original idea.