Monday, September 24, 2007

Wilhaggin home - front view




We also had the opportunity to visit the Wilhaggin house on Exmoor Circle where my family lived from 1964-70 (my middle and high school years). The owner showed us around the front and back yard (which I requested) but not inside. The owner Marie L. has lived her since 1975. There had been several owners between the time our parents sold in 1970 and when they moved in. They've lived her a long time (32 years). They moved here from the Bay Area ('the peninsula' haven't heard that term in a long time) in order for her husband to take a position with the Brown administration.

This house was also in good shape. The fruitless mulberry trees in front of the house were long ago pulled out because they were 'too messy'. The junipers were gone also (I'm sure Pam is glad about that. Those must be birch trees in the front


Not sure if that was the original surface of the entry




See, no junipers! I don't think that bush in the center of the lawn was there previously.



A nice brick walkway

1 comment:

Oreo said...

The front door looks very famiiar. No junipers! Looks like they left a long time ago. I hate them because I 'swam' in them while learning to ride my bike.