Monday, October 15, 2007

1961 - Thanksgiving in the backyard


That same Thanksgiving with all of the kids. We had a swingset at the back of the backyard. Pam and Carla on the slider. Lynn Beittel look at us from the swing. I think that was Carol G, a young woman who lived with the Gittelsons who is helping me with the trapeze. Dan Beittel and Don Gittelson are leaning on the fence supervising.

There was another picture from this same set that shows me swinging on that trapeze. I'm going up and my underpants show from underneath. I was always SOOOO embarassed. A few months ago when I was in Rockford, I destroyed that slide.

1 comment:

Oreo said...

The Dad's leaning on the fense remind me of cowboys looking at a herd! We must of sounded and acted like one! Looks like one of the boys in the back ground, trying to lock us up " on the back 40"!