Friday, October 26, 2007

1963 - East coast beach shot


Wow, I'm guessing on some of these kids. Pipe up with ideas. I think we are at the beach on the east coast. Going from right to left, I think that's Sandy (age 11) doing the little hip wave. To Sandy's left is Charlie doing the power superman pose (and looking good). Sitting on the rock near his right foot, I think that's Susan Rosenberg (AKA Flash, my second cousin from Delaware) Sitting on the other big rock, I think that's my cousin Mary Anne Leichter with the big hair. Watch the next picture, you'll see some more big hair, I think she was into it. And she's MUCH older than us. On the left, is my sister Pam (age 4), I've seen that bathing suit in other pictures. Fortunately she not wearing her glasses or her eye patch. The boy on the far left, wow, it doesn't really look like Malcolm Leichter, could it be Kenny Rosenberg?

1 comment:

Oreo said...

It must of been a big effort to get us all up there. WE all seemed proud to be up there! I was not very big!