Saturday, October 27, 2007

1963 - East coast beach birthday


I hope I'm right on the kids on this one. I'm going for the Rosenbergs. The cake says "Happy Birthday Charile, which would make sense on that summer east coast trip, as his birthday is in July. He's looking full of himself to right by the cake Next tohim is Mary Ann with the big hair and pointed chest. I'm to the left of her wearing my girl scout duds (why?). I think that's Susan Rosenberg at the end. On the left side of the ttable is Malcolm. Maybe Kenny and Joanie Rosenberg? Just a guess, maybe? Maybe Aunt Gert looking on?

We're on a screen porch at the beach. Don't know what beach, I don't remember going to the beach but somebody obviously had rented a house there.

1 comment:

Oreo said...

I would imagine that you were playing the big sister role. You were the responsible one and THE GIRL SCOUT. I know that it was not your favorite thing to do but must have given you some satisfaction to "put it on" to give you some attention at the time.