Tuesday, December 4, 2007

1965 - Pam on trike



This was a '1965' box but it clearly is 1964 because we are still in Arden Park. Love those plaid pants that Pam is wearing. Also the period cars parked at the curb. How about the black and pink wagon? Early spring by the budding trees. They were reasonably good sized then but now they are huge.

I'm pairing this with a picture from nearly the same view taken in September. Much is the same, the junipers are gone and you can see the huge construction project going on next door. Cars parked at the curb still and the trees are huge.

43 year difference in the photos.

1 comment:

Oreo said...

The first picture looks like I have a lot of confidence. Really going strong. I usually look so small and lost. I don't remember the tree's being so small. It's all in the prespective of the age of the child, I guess.

Tree's in second shot really show the age of the street.