Monday, December 17, 2007

1965 - Three kids on the front step


Charlie, Pam and Sandy on the front step of the Wilhaggin home. Must be winter, looks chilly and the leaves are off the trees. Grass still green though (likely well fertilized with the chemicals du jour).

I remember the striped shirt and those red pants were the stretch pants with the stirrups.

Don't know what we are doing. Don't know what Sandy is holding in her hand, what's the white bar, can't be sure what position Pam is in.

Ideas?

1 comment:

Oreo said...

Charlie looks like he is leaning on a bike. I am guessing that you are holding a tape measure. I look bothered so I suspect you guys are measuring me to see how big I am for a bike. Or maybe measuring Charlie for a bike.

Looks kinda chilly and from the back ground we have not been in the house long.