Wednesday, December 5, 2007

1965 - Sandy and Pam in backyard



This is another 1965 but it really must have been 1964 picture because we are at the Arden Park home. She's 5, I'm 11. I don't remember that dress but there's something about that bow that looks like it's on a vented hem that somehow seem's familiar. We are standing in the backyard in front of the garden that was in the swale of the yard. I'm also including a picture taken from about the same spot 43 years later. Of course, the pool is the first thing that catches your eye. I also notice that it's much clearer in the yard on the other side of the fence. I remember some rustic pool house being flush against the back fence.

1 comment:

Oreo said...

I very little girl, lacy type dress for me. I imagine that would be the last thing you would have wanted to wear.

We must of been going some where special.